landlord software made simple
for web, android, and ios
Tenant tracking, applicant screening, online payments, accounting, task management, reporting, and more...
Features for Landlords
- Add your rental-related income and expense transactions
- Configure recurring transactions to be generated on a schedule
- Import transactions automatically from your bank and credit card accounts
- Reconcile your bank and credit card statements against the transactions logged in Housters
- Fully customize the types that your transactions get categorized as
- Switch to double-entry mode and input all debit and credit lines for each transaction
- Track rental-related trips and then deduct them on your taxes
- Manage rental-related to-do list tasks
- Organize tasks into separate custom lists or by property or tenant
- Accept maintenance requests from tenants, which automatically get added to your to-do lists
- Share tasks with contractors
- Receive invoices from contractors
- Send online payments to contractors
- View important financial figures such as net operating income and cash on cash invested on your main and property dashboards
- Run our accounting and tax reports to get summaries for certain properties and date ranges
- Customize the branding on your reports so that they have your logo and business name
Well rated in the App Store
Great App That Improves Constantly
I’ve used this app for years. The developers are constantly adding new features and updating both the app and the website, as well as being very open to taking suggestions and adding features requested by the users. Transactions are simple to input, reports are informative and helpful, and late rent/lease ending notifications are lifesaving with multiple properties.
Great Real Estate Management!
Everything you need, all in one app. No expensive software necessary, this app can manage all your investment properties!
Helps stay organized on the go!
I recommend this app to the landlord that stays on the go. If you are a part time landlord that needs to track your transactions, then this is it. I have a 12 unit apartment building and the $12 a month is well worth it.
Housters is constantly updating
The 6.9 release of Housters is now live on the website, and will go out to the Android Google Play Store and iOS App Store over the next day or two. Nothing too flashy in this release, just implementing certain features that customers have been requesting and fixing bugs.View Blog Post
The 6.8 release of Housters is now live for web and mobile. This release focused on enhanced security, bug fixes, as well as some minor feature updates.View Blog Post
The 6.7 release of Housters is live! In this release, we focused on improving the usability of forms. We've simplified the ability to share forms with various users (e.g. tenants and applicants), view submissions from users, view impressions on your public forms, and more. We also improved the send online payment flow and now allow users who receive online payments to accept payments into multiple bank accounts and choose whether they allow one-time payments, recurring payments, or both.View Blog Post
Try it now for free
For Landlords and Property Managers, both within the U.S. and abroad, we're currently offering Housters free of charge for 3 months. Sign up now and use all of the features without having to enter your credit card.
Already have an account? Log in
View Pricing after the free trial ends. 10% of profits go to charity!