property manager software made simple
for web, android, and ios
Landlord tracking, tenant tracking, applicant screening, online payments, accounting, task management, reporting, and more...
Features for Property Managers
- Track property management fees due from Landlords
- Send invoices to Landlords for payments due
- Receive online payments from Landlords, e.g. property management fees
- Send online payments to Landlords, e.g. rent payments minus property management fees
- Support all types of property management contracts terms: monthly, weekly, fixed fee amounts, % of paid rent fees, etc...
- Configure the bank account where you want to receive online payments
- Tenants can send one-time online payments to you
- Tenants can set up recurring online payments to be sent to you on a schedule
- Landlords can send one-time online payments to you, and you can send the same to them
- View the status of online payments on the main and tenant dashboards
- Add your rental-related income and expense transactions
- Configure recurring transactions to be generated on a schedule
- Import transactions automatically from your bank and credit card accounts
- Reconcile your bank and credit card statements against the transactions logged in Housters
- Fully customize the types that your transactions get categorized as
- Switch to double-entry mode and input all debit and credit lines for each transaction
- Track rental-related trips and then deduct them on your taxes
- Manage rental-related to-do list tasks
- Organize tasks into separate custom lists or by property or tenant
- Accept maintenance requests from tenants, which automatically get added to your to-do lists
- Share tasks with contractors
- Receive invoices from contractors
- Send online payments to contractors
- View important financial figures such as net operating income and cash on cash invested on your main and property dashboards
- Run our accounting and tax reports to get summaries for certain properties and date ranges
- Customize the branding on your reports so that they have your logo and business name
Great App That Improves Constantly
I’ve used this app for years. The developers are constantly adding new features and updating both the app and the website, as well as being very open to taking suggestions and adding features requested by the users. Transactions are simple to input, reports are informative and helpful, and late rent/lease ending notifications are lifesaving with multiple properties.
Great Real Estate Management!
Everything you need, all in one app. No expensive software necessary, this app can manage all your investment properties!
Helps stay organized on the go!
I recommend this app to the landlord that stays on the go. If you are a part time landlord that needs to track your transactions, then this is it. I have a 12 unit apartment building and the $12 a month is well worth it.
The 6.4 release of Housters has been published to the Android Google Play Store and iOS App Store, and follows up on similar improvements that were made fpr the website's 6.3 release. This mobile release focused on offering different ways to save on your Housters subscription. At certain times of the year, we will be offering discount promotions for new users signing up for Housters. For existing users, a new billing discounts screen was added where users can perform certain actions, e.g. rate Housters on a certain platform, in exchange for a one-time discount.View Facebook Post
The Housters 6.3 release is now live on http://www.housters.com. This release is PACKED with improvements that we hope you’ll love. The one that we’re most excited about is that going forward in 2020, Housters is going give 10% of its profits to charity. This year we have chosen the Hands & Feet Project as our donation recipient, which cares for orphans in Haiti. We really feel good about this, and we hope you feel that your money is going to a great cause.View Blog Post
I'm excited to announce the release of Housters 6.2, both on the website as well as the App and Google Play Stores. On the website, this release focused on upgrading our underlying web technology stack. You'll notice that we gave the website a much needed face lift, both in terms of the overall design as well as smaller things like button styles, icons, and form validation. We also added the ability to run promotions that would provide Housters billing discounts for new signups during certain times of the year. In fact, we're running a new promo right now that offers 20% off for new signups if they enter the code "TAX2020". For our existing users, don't worry, we'll be offering discounts to you as well in the next release! In the mobile apps, this release was all about fixing bugs reported by end users.View Facebook Post
Try it now for free
For Landlords and Property Managers, both within the U.S. and abroad, we're currently offering Housters free of charge for 3 months. Sign up now and use all of the features without having to enter your credit card.
Already have an account? Log in
View Pricing after the frial trial ends. 10% of profits go to charity!