landlord software made simple
for web, android, and ios
Tenant tracking, applicant screening, online payments, accounting, task management, reporting, and more...
Features for Landlords
- Add your rental-related income and expense transactions
- Configure recurring transactions to be generated on a schedule
- Import transactions automatically from your bank and credit card accounts
- Reconcile your bank and credit card statements against the transactions logged in Housters
- Fully customize the types that your transactions get categorized as
- Switch to double-entry mode and input all debit and credit lines for each transaction
- Track rental-related trips and then deduct them on your taxes
- Manage rental-related to-do list tasks
- Organize tasks into separate custom lists or by property or tenant
- Accept maintenance requests from tenants, which automatically get added to your to-do lists
- Share tasks with contractors
- Receive invoices from contractors
- Send online payments to contractors
- View important financial figures such as net operating income and cash on cash invested on your main and property dashboards
- Run our accounting and tax reports to get summaries for certain properties and date ranges
- Customize the branding on your reports so that they have your logo and business name
Great App That Improves Constantly
I’ve used this app for years. The developers are constantly adding new features and updating both the app and the website, as well as being very open to taking suggestions and adding features requested by the users. Transactions are simple to input, reports are informative and helpful, and late rent/lease ending notifications are lifesaving with multiple properties.
Great Real Estate Management!
Everything you need, all in one app. No expensive software necessary, this app can manage all your investment properties!
Helps stay organized on the go!
I recommend this app to the landlord that stays on the go. If you are a part time landlord that needs to track your transactions, then this is it. I have a 12 unit apartment building and the $12 a month is well worth it.
I'm excited to announce the release of Housters 6.2, both on the website as well as the App and Google Play Stores. On the website, this release focused on upgrading our underlying web technology stack. You'll notice that we gave the website a much needed face lift, both in terms of the overall design as well as smaller things like button styles, icons, and form validation. We also added the ability to run promotions that would provide Housters billing discounts for new signups during certain times of the year. In fact, we're running a new promo right now that offers 20% off for new signups if they enter the code "TAX2020". For our existing users, don't worry, we'll be offering discounts to you as well in the next release! In the mobile apps, this release was all about fixing bugs reported by end users.View Blog Post
Housters 6.1 is LIVE on http://www.housters.com! This is a major release where we redesigned the main dashboard, property dashboards, and tenant dashboards. The new dashboards will make it super simple to see what matters most: who you owe money to, who owes you money, how much money you've made, and how much you've spent. We've also added sections like "Quick Links" and "Jump Back In..." to make it easier to navigate around the website...View Facebook Post
Online payment support has finally made it to Housters!!! The 6.0 release is live on http://www.housters.com, which adds support for sending bank (ACH) payments for various payment flows via our new payment processor, Rotessa.
Supported payment flows:
- Tenants to landlords/property managers.
- Property managers to landlord clients.
- Landlord clients to property managers.
- Landlords/property managers to vendors...
Try it now for free
For Landlords and Property Managers, both within the U.S. and abroad, we're currently offering Housters free of charge for 3 months. Sign up now and use all of the features without having to enter your credit card.
Already have an account? Log in
How much does it cost after the free trial? Pricing